- Local Software, Solutions, Services Providers
- BPOs, Call Centers
- National and Global Tech Companies
- Universities and Educational Institutions
- Govt (NITB / PITB / KPITB / PSEB / MoIT / MOST / Digital Pakistan)
Book Your Stand
If you are interested to showcase yoour company, startup, institute, product, services or solutions – please book your stall and confirm the space now.
Staying in Faisalabad
Faisalabad has got plenty of options for guests coming from other parts of country. Here is a list of suggested places;
1- Faisalabad Serena Hotel
2- Chenab Club
3- Circle Club
4- Hotel One
5- Royalton Hotel
6- Avari Express
Our team can assist to get the booking and lodging arrangements upon request.
Travelling to Faisalabad
Faisalabad is connected with other parts of country via roads, motorways, train and if you are arriving by air, Faisalabad International airport is only 10 miles away from the center of city.
Here is a list of options available to reach Faisalabad
- Faisalabad is Connected with Lahore via Motorway and GT Road
- If you are coming from Islamabad on M2, you can take Motorway M4 from Pindi-bhattian
- If you are coming from Multan you my take Motorway M4 towards Faisalabad
- Faisalabad Railway Station is connected with all major cities of country via express train network, you can book a train from Karachi, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan or all big cities to reach here.
- Faisalabad International Airport – PIA and Serene Air are offering regular daily flights from Karachi to Faisalabad, along with Air Arabia, Qatar Airways, Fly Dubai who are offering daily international flights to and from Faisalabad.